Monday, May 31, 2010

Equipment purchase

Here is the link for the new spotting block that we will purchase when we return from camp:

http://www.ten-o.com/xq/asp/deptId.403/PAGE.1/ID.1975/qx/product.htm

A donation from the booster club and the sleepover organized by some volunteer parents is helping us with this purchase.  We hope to buy another piece of equipment soon but haven't decided what to get just yet.  I will keep you updated.

Thanks to Christie Lilienkamp, Charity Bennett, Tricia Elmore, Lori Glenn, Missy Steinbach for organizing and running it, to Gary Morris and Billy Hoffman for bringing breakfast, and to anyone else who contributed to making the sleepover possible (sorry if I missed you).

Bethany, Kim, and I will be attending our Regional (region 4) Congress (convention) in Coralville, Iowa on June 25th-27th.  Several great speakers and clinicians from around the country will be presenting.  We're excited to go and hopefully grow as coaches. 

I have several articles that I intend to post to this blog but I'm going to save most of them until closer to the season when I feel like they will be more appropriate and useful.  If anyone has something specific they would like me to address, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment