Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Warrior Challenge

Sorry for the lack of updates about camp, we have been crazy busy between practice and the nice weather. We had another nice day so the girls spent a lot of time at the waterfront and other outside activities.  The girls have to attend afternoon open gym at least twice this week so that will be tomorrow and Thursday (and the weather is supposed to be a little worse anyway).  I'll take my computer to camp during that time and hopefully get some videos and pics uploaded.  Tonight after evening practice we had the camp-wide "Warrior Challenge."  We had a team of 11 of our girls, me, and two others compete in a ridiculously long difficult run with challenges that finished on the slip and slide into the lake and a swim under the dock.  We didn't win but we did great and just finishing was an accomplishment, especially for me. I think I'm going to give a prize to the girls that competed because it was so tough.  I'll have more info on this tomorrow (if I can move).

No comments:

Post a Comment